Overview

Friends, foes, and allies, I will be spending approximately two weeks this summer traveling the country playing disc golf, visiting family and friends, looking at cool rocks, and taking pictures of my food. This blog is where I will be documenting my journey. Let us begin...

Distance Travled

5,750 miles ventured

Friday, June 7, 2013

Go for launch!

The day is finally here.  I have talked about doing this for years, but today it is happening.  Everything is packed and staged,
the route is set,
and I have shaved for the last time until the 22.  All I have to do now is wait for the car rental place to open and I will be on the way.  Today I will be playing courses in Ohio and Kentucky and finishing the day with My Sister, her husband, his parents, and their son Cadence who will be 2 months old today!  I here he is getting big.  

No comments:

Post a Comment